UP TO 70% OFF - FINAL HOURS SALE ENDING SOON
Haakaa Silicone Breast Pump
Goes Well With
Our best seller and most loved breast pump. We stock Australia's largest range of Haakaa Breast Pumps.
If you're a breastfeeding mama (or planning to be), the Haakaa Silicone Breast Pump is the perfect essential to incorporate into your nursing journey.
As there aren’t multiple components it can be used quickly in the middle of the night or if your baby has had a longer nap than usual and best of all it is quick and easy to clean!
Mums love using the Haakaa to:
1. Relieve engorgement, particularly when milk is first coming in and supply is being established
2. As a catcher/collector to save breastmilk that would otherwise be lost in a nursing pad
3. To create their first stash of expressed breastmilk with minimal fuss
4. As a breast pump while simultaneously breastfeeding
5. Pumping mums to help support supply while also using an electric breast pump
The Haakaa Silicone Breast Pump is made from 100% food-grade silicone, making it a more eco-friendly and safe option that won't leak plastic microparticles into your breastmilk. It fits perfectly into any handbag or baby bag and is the perfect gift for a mum to be.
The Haakaa Silicone Pump is available in two sizes: 100ml and 150ml. Popular accessories such as the Haakaa Cap, Flower Stopper and Pump Strap are available separately. We stock the largest range of Haakaa Breast Pumps. Check out the full range here.
- Use the Haakaa while breastfeeding your baby to help achieve a letdown
- While constant squeezing (like traditional manual pumps) isn't required, a couple of squeezes at the start can help to trigger a letdown.
- Heat and gently massaging your breast towards the nipple can help with let down and drainage of the breast.
Same Day Dispatch Before 12pm AEST
Buy Now Pay Later- Afterpay, Klarna, & Zip
Shipping & Customer Care
We dispatch orders FAST! Orders before 12pm AEST are sent same day.
No nasty surprises. Shipping is $8.95 or $14.95 for express Australia wide.
Free Shipping for orders $150+
Local Pick Up Available from Belrose NSW 2085
We have a 30 day returns policy for unopened and unused products. Some exclusions do apply including personal care products such as breast pumps. Thank you for your understanding.
Get in touch
Have a question? We are happy to help!
Reach out to us Mon- Fri 8am-4pm.
Phone: 1300 781 275
From our family to you
Established in 2015, we are an Australian family run small business committed to providing you with trusted and high quality products that support and nurture the special bond between mother and baby.
Your Go To Online Store
We carefully select products from trusted brands and only stock products good enough for own our families.
Items on our website are in stock. No drop shipping here. It’s ready for us to bundle up and to ship directly from us to you.
We are proud to support a number of charities who support mothers and their families as they transition into parenthood. We currently provide ongoing monthly support to the Gidget Foundation and Gunawirra.
- Kristel M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoColor me impressed
I was skeptical the first time I heard about this and thrn I started getting leaky boobs at night especially when bub sleeps the night away. On the day my Hakka came, I tried it in immediately even without bub feeding. And to my amazement, it collected more milk than my electric pump ever did! Color me impressed! Definitely recommend this to all breast feeding mums out there.
- Theodora G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoReliable and easy to use
I have found this breast pump to be so helpful for quickly and simply relieving pressure when my baby has only had milk from one side. Both at home or on the go.
- DanielleVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoAmazing!
This product was simple to use and allowed me to supplement my baby with post feeds or during cluster feeds! Highly recommend purchasing!
- Kirstin R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9 months agoAmazing
Hands down something everyone breastfeeding mum needs.
- Ada L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9 months agoGreat breast pump
This is a great Brest pump to have on while breastfeeding, especially if you have over supply and need to empty your breast every feed.