Lactivate® Ice & Heat Breast Packs
Goes Well With
Lactivate® Reusable Day Nursing Pads- 4pk
$18.95Out of stock
Remedial Hot and Cold Packs specifically designed to help with common breastfeeding concerns
Lactivate® Ice & Heat Breast Packs provide instant, soothing relief from common breast concerns like blocked ducts, mastitis, engorgement and swelling or post breast surgery. The soft, supple, non-toxic gel bead filled petals gently mould to your breast for targeted relief where you need it most.
Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods article number 378140.
- Help to soften the breast for better latching
- Encourages let down and improves milk flow
- Can be used with a breast pump to reduce time expressing
- Simply microwave as instructed on the packaging
- Help relieve pain from common breastfeeding concerns such as blocked ducts, engorgement, and mastitis
- Can be used post breast surgery
- Simply place in the freezer for 2 - 4 hours before use
Contents: 2 x Gel Bead Breast Packs with 2 soft bamboo covers
Same Day Dispatch Before 12pm AEST
Buy Now Pay Later- Afterpay, Klarna, & Zip
Shipping & Customer Care
We dispatch orders FAST! Orders before 12pm AEST are sent same day.
No nasty surprises. Shipping is $8.95 or $14.95 for express Australia wide.
Free Shipping for orders $150+
Local Pick Up Available from Belrose NSW 2085
We have a 30 day returns policy for unopened and unused products. Some exclusions do apply including personal care products such as breast pumps. Thank you for your understanding.
Get in touch
Have a question? We are happy to help!
Reach out to us Mon- Fri 8am-4pm.
Phone: 1300 781 275
From our family to you
Established in 2015, we are an Australian family run small business committed to providing you with trusted and high quality products that support and nurture the special bond between mother and baby.
Your Go To Online Store
We carefully select products from trusted brands and only stock products good enough for own our families.
Items on our website are in stock. No drop shipping here. It’s ready for us to bundle up and to ship directly from us to you.
We are proud to support a number of charities who support mothers and their families as they transition into parenthood. We currently provide ongoing monthly support to the Gidget Foundation and Gunawirra.
- Suchitra M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 year agoGreat buy!
Great buy! The flower shaped design allows the pack to sit comfortably flush with the breast with the centre hole around the nipple/areola. The bamboo cloth covering is soft against the skin. I’ve used the pack for both warmth (to encourage let down) and occasionally chilled (for congestion).
- Brooklyn K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars12 seconds agoWhat a relief!
Fantastic purchase! Highly recommend.
- Kathleen A.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoVery soothing
I found these very soothing to use both heated and cooled for when I felt engorged in the early days and to help prevent blocked ducts and mastitis.
- MaureenVerified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoMust have!
These are a lifesaver especially at the start when milk was slow to come in and I had to breastfeed+pump every feed the relief was amazing. Love that they can be heated or frozen depending on your need. Recommend to anyone who intends on breastfeeding along with the silver cups. They heat up really fast too and the cover for them is lovely and soft and you can pop it in the wash.
- Suzy T.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoHeaven!
when I was waiting for my milk to come in and on the early days of breastfeeding these broughy such relief! warm to stimulate the milk or cold to help with the pain after feeding they really made a difference to my breastfeeding journey