UP TO 70% OFF - FINAL HOURS SALE ENDING SOON
Haakaa Silicone Breast Pump & Junobie Reusable Milk Storage Bags Combo
Goes Well With
You can now get the famous Haakaa Breast Pump and Junobie Reusable Milk Storage Bags as a combo!
About The Haakaa Silicone Breast Pump
The Haakaa Breast Pump is a 100% food-grade silicone, eco-friendly and simple to use breast pump. It fits perfectly into any handbag or baby bag and is the perfect gift for a mum to be.
The Haakaa Silicone Breast Pump provides relief for engorged breasts or is a simple and cost-effective option for mums looking to create a stash of expressed breastmilk with minimal fuss. As there aren’t multiple components it can be used quickly in the middle of the night or if your baby has had a longer nap than usual.
Simply suction to your breast and let the pump do the work for you as it draws your milk using suction. 100% eco-friendly and safe for mum, baby and our environment.
About The Junobie Reusable Milk Storage Bags
Junobie is the World's First Eco-Friendly and Reusable Breastmilk Storage Bag that is leakproof, stands up, lays flat, and slides shut.
As seen in Vogue, Junobie is helping modern-day millennial mums un-plastic their breastmilk, by providing them with an amazing space-saving and eco-friendly reusable breastmilk storage bag.
The Junobie Reusable Breastmilk Storage Bag is made from 100% FDA Approved food-grade silicone. It is safe for the storage of your breastmilk and is free of BPA, BPS, PVC, Latex, and Phthalates. Say goodbye to single-use plastic bags!
Choose a 2pk in either Rose, Mint, Buttermilk or Grey.
Same Day Dispatch Before 12pm AEST
Buy Now Pay Later- Afterpay, Klarna, & Zip
Shipping & Customer Care
We dispatch orders FAST! Orders before 12pm AEST are sent same day.
No nasty surprises. Shipping is $8.95 or $14.95 for express Australia wide.
Free Shipping for orders $150+
Local Pick Up Available from Belrose NSW 2085
We have a 30 day returns policy for unopened and unused products. Some exclusions do apply including personal care products such as breast pumps. Thank you for your understanding.
Get in touch
Have a question? We are happy to help!
Reach out to us Mon- Fri 8am-4pm.
Phone: 1300 781 275
From our family to you
Established in 2015, we are an Australian family run small business committed to providing you with trusted and high quality products that support and nurture the special bond between mother and baby.
Your Go To Online Store
We carefully select products from trusted brands and only stock products good enough for own our families.
Items on our website are in stock. No drop shipping here. It’s ready for us to bundle up and to ship directly from us to you.
We are proud to support a number of charities who support mothers and their families as they transition into parenthood. We currently provide ongoing monthly support to the Gidget Foundation and Gunawirra.
- Shaffira G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars12 months agoGreat in Theory
I’ve used the silicone breast pump & storage bags for 4 months now and what I can say is that they’re great in theory, but there’s also a few things that other buyers would need to take note of.
1) The Breast Pump. I have a love-hate relationship with this thing. It’s excellent to catch letdown milk when you’re feeding/pumping from the other breast. But with its size and shape, any little motion to upset it for even a fraction of a second (wriggly, kicking baby or an accidental elbow nudge) would make it lose its suction and send spilt milk all over your top. I’ve had to learn to let go of these little heartbreaks but would love if they could find a way to make this happen less often (tried their stronger suction mode — not more effective yet more painful). ALSO this bundle doesn’t come with the cap/stopper which I think is silly because my pregnant brain just didn’t realise the pump didn’t come with any cover or stopper and I had to order it in another separate package later on.
2. Reusable Storage Bags. For all intents and purposes, these are great. However, it is quite hard & fiddly to pull off the sliding grey seal entirely (which you have to do in order to be able to pour out the contents from the edge) without shaking the bags and causing spillage. To avoid spilling too much milk, I just fill these bags half full.
- Jorja F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoA must have for breastfeeding
Catches so much milk you would miss out on, easy and comfortable to use
- Danielle B.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoExcellent
I bought this as a gift for a friend and she has raved about it's use. Im now expecting my first baby and really comforted knowing that this will make my breastfeeding journey easier.
- Ashley J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoAmazing
Love the Junobie bags to go with, makes it easy to store my milk.
- AnnaVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoPerfect for letdown collection
Am very impressed with the ease in which this collects the letdown without any effort! Collects more than I was expecting and has allowed me to have a store in the freezer for my partner to use for feeding if needed. - great peace of mind!