UP TO 70% OFF - FINAL HOURS SALE ENDING SOON
Haakaa Ladybug Silicone Breast Milk Collector
Goes Well With
Step-by-Step Instructions on How to Use:
- With the plug closed, press down on the back of the Ladybug and centre the main opening over your nipple.
- Press to your breast and release to create gentle suction and begin collecting letdown.
- Wear your Ladybug on the other side while nursing to collect letdown, or wear one on each breast to collect leakage throughout the day.
- Remove the Ladybug regularly to store your breast milk in line with your country's safe breast milk storage guidelines.
- Pull the plug from the outlet and pour out the milk from the outlet into a container before storing it.
NOTE: This letdown milk catcher should always be worn inside your bra to keep it secure.
Suction is optional and helps to keep the Ladybug Collector in place in your bra.
The Ladybug will only collect milk that would have leaked anyway. It won't draw out any extra milk.
Here are a few more things to keep in mind when using the Haakaa Ladybug.
- Check product condition regularly. Replace if this product shows any signs of damage.
- Do not store near any sharp objects.
- Only soft bristle brushes or soft sponges should be used to clean this product as hard scourers may scratch the surface.
- Exposure to detergent may make the silicone in this product appear cloudy.
- This product is not a toy. Do not use this product for anything other than its intended use. Adult supervision is required.
- Store product in a cool, dry place and avoid direct sunlight.
- Please ensure you are familiar with your country's guidelines on the safe storage of breast milk.
- Empty your Ladybug regularly to store your breast milk according to these recommendations. Consult your midwife for more info.
Same Day Dispatch Before 12pm AEST
Buy Now Pay Later- Afterpay, Klarna, & Zip
Shipping & Customer Care
We dispatch orders FAST! Orders before 12pm AEST are sent same day.
No nasty surprises. Shipping is $8.95 or $14.95 for express Australia wide.
Free Shipping for orders $150+
Local Pick Up Available from Belrose NSW 2085
We have a 30 day returns policy for unopened and unused products. Some exclusions do apply including personal care products such as breast pumps. Thank you for your understanding.
Get in touch
Have a question? We are happy to help!
Reach out to us Mon- Fri 8am-4pm.
Phone: 1300 781 275
From our family to you
Established in 2015, we are an Australian family run small business committed to providing you with trusted and high quality products that support and nurture the special bond between mother and baby.
Your Go To Online Store
We carefully select products from trusted brands and only stock products good enough for own our families.
Items on our website are in stock. No drop shipping here. It’s ready for us to bundle up and to ship directly from us to you.
We are proud to support a number of charities who support mothers and their families as they transition into parenthood. We currently provide ongoing monthly support to the Gidget Foundation and Gunawirra.
- KristelVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoNifty little ladybug
I bought this together with the hakka silicone pump, and I didnt like this at first as it didnt collect as much as the silicone pump and i have to wear a bra to use it. But when i went back to work, this nifty little ladybug saved my breast from bursting as I would put them on while Im at the office. I only have one of this so I have to alternate them between boobies. It still doesnt pump as much as the silicone pump but it relieves a bit of the engorgement. At the end of the day, I have freshly pumped breastmilk for my bub as a present (lol). I love that im able to save the milk rather than being wasted on pads.
- Anna K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars7 months agoHandy, but not so comfortable long-term
If you don't want to waste your colostrum or even milk through pads, this is definitely for you. They only come in so he packs, so keep that in mind, but they are great to slip in to a looser bra. I find that if you suction they on like it says, it gets quite painful if you're using them all the time, leaving a ring around/cross your aeriola, and I think it's making my lumps worse..if you just place them in though, and let the bra secure them (I don't lean forward on lie back) they're much more comfy. Quite easy to clean, and saves me from racing to clean pump bottles, because they catch the milk in between.
- Jo N.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoGreat product!
This has been great for relieving pressure and collecting breastmilk before and during feeds! It’s easy to use and I love that instead of milk going to waste, I can collect and add to a bottle throughout the day!
- Clara G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 months agoLadybug
Ordered this last minute as my midwife had suggested this as an alternative to the haaka to catch letdown with much less suction. I was day 3-4 post partum and needed it quickly. Fast delivery & perfect for what I needed to help my milk supply come in without risking over stimulating. My only regret is I should have bought two!
- Taylah F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoEasy to use, perfect little friend
Fits nicely in the bra for extra support from wiggly worms on the feeding boob. Stays on the boob without extra support but my Bub is finding his hands and feet so needed extra support to hold in place.
I didn’t realise how much let down was coming out before I bought it and I wish I bought this earlier to save all that milk!!