A must have - this groundbreaking new probiotic originally isolated from healthy human breast milk which has been specifically formulated for pregnant and breastfeeding mums
Qiara Pregnancy & Breastfeeding contains the patented probiotic strain Lactobacillus Fermentum CECT5716, originally isolated from breast milk, which may help:
- maintain a healthy microflora, important for you and your baby before, during and after pregnancy
- restore balance of good bacteria in breast milk that may have been disrupted by antibiotics, or other external factors
- relieve or reduce breast pain and discomfort associated with mastitis
- reduce the recurrence of mastitis
Take Qiara Pregnancy & Breastfeeding from preconception, your last trimester, or throughout your entire pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Costing less than a cup of coffee, simply stir one sachet per day into a glass of water and keep breastfeeding with Qiara.
(If symptoms persist, seek medical advice.)
When To Take
- Breast Pain & Mastitis
- Having a C-Section
- Group B Streptococcus (GBS) positive
- Contains no added dairy, yeast, eggs, gluten, nuts, soy or salt.
- Contains no animal products, no artificial colours, preservatives or sweeteners.
- Is suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans.
- Does not require refrigeration (store below 25°C).
- Is guaranteed to contain a minimum of 3 billion live probiotic bacteria Lactobacillus Fermentum CECT5716 per sachet until the expiry date.
- Contains 28 individually sealed sachets per box.
How to Take
Add contents of one sachet to a glass of water or milk, stir and consume immediately. Recommended therapeutic dose to boost flora levels and prevent infection is one sachet per day. If you have breast pain, acute mastitis or are taking antibiotics, up to two sachets per day can be taken. Take Qiara 2-3 hours away from your antibiotic dosage.