A probiotic isolated from breast milk for your baby!
It's increasingly clear how important it is for babies to have a healthy balance of good bacteria in their gut. These bacteria, know collectively as the microbiome, play a key role in the development of the immune system and help maintain a healthy digestive system.
- Qiara Infant is for babies 0-24 months who are not exclusively breastfed. Each convenient sachet contains the same single strain probiotic found in Qiara Pregnancy and Breastfeeding Lactobacillus Fermentum CECT5716, which was originally isolated from healthy human breastmilk.
- Qiara Infant may help in maintaining levels of healthy digestive microflora or restore levels of good bacteria and balance, which may have been impacted by a course of antibiotics during pregnancy, delivery or infancy.
- If baby is exclusively breastfed, we recommend mum takes Qiara Pregnancy and Breastfeeding.
(If symptoms persist, seek medical advice.)
When To Take
- Each box of Qiara Infant contains 28 single-dose sachets of oral powder.
- Each sachet contains no less than 39mg/300 million organisms of Lactobacillus Fermentum CECT5716
- Qiara Infant is almost a tasteless powder which most babies and infants take happily. Simply add the contents of the sachet to your baby or infants prepared bottle, water, milk or soft food such as yoghurt, or sprinkle on cereal immediately before feeding. Do not heat after Qiara has been added.
- Babies 0-4 months Use half a sachet per day.
You can store the opened sachet in the refrigerator at 2-8C (do not freeze) so long as it is used within two days.
- Infants 4-24 months. Use one sachet per day.
An Infant taking prescribed antibiotics:
To help restore healthy microflora, it’s recommended your infant takes two Qiara Infant sachets per day, 2-3 hours before or after the antibiotic dose. Continue this dosage for 5 days after completing the course of antibiotics then resume 1 sachet per day.
- Contains no added dairy, yeast, eggs, gluten, nuts, soy or salt.
- Contains no animal products, no artificial colours, preservatives or sweeteners.
- Is suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans.
- Does not require refrigeration (store below 25°C).
- Is guaranteed to contain a minimum of 3 billion live probiotic bacteria Lactobacillus Fermentum CECT5716 per sachet until the expiry date.
- Contains 28 individually sealed sachets per box.
How to Take
0 - 4 months of age:
Open satchet and add half of the satchet to infant formula powder once per day before preparing formula for immediate feeding. (Open satchet can be used for 2 days if stored at 2-8c (refrigerate, do not freeze))
4 - 24 Months:
Add contents of one satchet once per day to infant formula, water, milk, juice or soft food such as yogurt, stir and consume immediately.
Store below 25c