Let your little one snack anywhere, anytime with the Silicone Yummy Pouch! Made of 100% food grade silicone that can be reused over and over again, our easy-squeezy pouch is perfect for taking homemade goodness out and about. It offers all the convenience of store-bought food pouches without the plastic nasties or environmental impact!
The Haakaa Yummy Pouch features a 130ml capacity and is the perfect size for little tummies and ideal for encouraging self-feeding with a simple squeeze. Stash in your child's lunchbox or carry in your baby bag - the leakproof lid prevents any spills or mess on-the-go! It has a wide neck and stands upright for easy pouring, and can be popped in the dishwasher for super simple cleaning.
The variable flow opening allows your little one to feed safely and at their own pace, while the optional straw means food is accessible to the last drop. For little hands that are a bit stronger, remove the straw and squeeze or roll up the pouch from the bottom.
- The fun and easy way to snack on homemade goodness on-the-go!
- Perfect for baby food, purees and more
- Fill, squeeze, wash and reuse over and over again!
Leakproof lid and easy-carry strap for portability
- Stands upright with a wide neck for easy pouring
- Soft and durable 100% food grade silicone that’s gentle on little mouths
- Fridge, freezer, microwave, and dishwasher safe
- 130ml capacity for little tummies
- Includes a drinking straw for thinner purees
- BPA, PVC and phthalate-free
- Stand the Silicone Yummy Pouch upright and pour your food or drink into the opening
- Plug the sippy spout into the opening
- Squeeze the pouch to feed
- Cover the spout when not feeding
For thinner purees, remove the sippy spout and insert the unnotched end of the straw up through the bottom of the X-shaped opening. Once inserted, plug the sippy spout back into the opening.
Wash before and after use. Although dishwasher safe, we recommend disassembling this product and washing in warm, soapy water. Do not use any bleach-based cleaners or tablets to sterilise or clean this product. To sterilise, use a steam steriliser or boil in water for 2-3 minutes.. Do not use UV sterilisers to clean this product as it may impact its lifespan.
Check product condition regularly. Replace if this products shows any signs of damage. Do not store near any sharp objects. Only soft bristle brushes or soft sponges should be used to clean this product as hard scourers may scratch the surface. This product is not a toy. Do not use this product for anything other than its intended use. Store product in a cool dry place and avoid direct sunlight. Adult supervision is required.