The new and improved Cherub Baby 4 in 1 Ear and Forehead Thermometer is now available!
The award winning Cherub Baby 4 in 1 Infrared Digital Ear and Forehead Thermometer works without probe covers and is easy to operate, hygienic, comfortable and provides very accurate readings. The Cherub Baby 1 second Ear & Forehead Thermometer is gentle enough for a sleeping baby and so fast that you only need 1 second to take the reading. 5 time winner of the Mother and Baby best thermometer award and nominated by Choice Magazine as a preferred thermometer.
- Takes Forehead and Ear reading without needing to buy expensive probe covers!
- Safe & hygienic fever thermometer for babies and children. For use from infant to adult
- Provides reading in one second
- Hospital Grade
- Fever indicator
- Built in flashlight
- Compact and lightweight
- Simple one touch operation
- Auto shut-off after 30 secondsFever Alarm when temperature exceeds 38.0 degreesC
- Accuracy: +/-0.2 degreesC (+/-0.4 degreesF)
- Battery: d.c.3V, 2×1.5V AAA batteries
- Battery Life: 2500 readings
- Memory: The thermometer is able to record the previous 32 temperature recordings for your reference. Easy-to-read backlit LCD display
- Size: 163.0 x 40.5 x 28.5 mm
- The Cherub Baby 4 in 1 Infrared Digital Ear and Forehead Thermometer is listed on ARTG (Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods). ARTG Identifier: 176567
AWARD WINNER 2012,2013,2015, 2016, 2017 for the Best Baby Thermometer in the Mother & Baby Awards.
AWARD WINNER 2016 for Favourite Baby Thermometer in the My Child Awards.
Reviewed in Choice Magazine as a Preferred Thermometer, “Accurate, Easy to Use, No Bad Points”
Clean the tip with alcohol wipes
- 4 in 1 Ear and Forehead Thermometer
- Forehead reading attachment
- Instruction Manual
How to Use
- Press the power/scan button to turn the thermometer on. The unit will show the last reading.
- Forehead: Place the thermometer up against the forehead temple ensuring the scanner is touching against the forehead. Whilst pressed against the forehead temple press the scan button once. Within one second you should hear a beep and the temperature is taken and displayed.
- Ear: Remove the probe cap to reveal the ear ear probe. Insert the probe into the ear and press the scan button once. Within one second you should hear a beep and the temperature is taken and displayed.
- Clean the probe end gently with an alcohol wipe after each use.