Cherub Baby Colour Change Glass Bottles are made from high tempered borosilicate glass, making them safe, reliable, durable, washable and 100% BPA Free. Because they are made from borosilicate glass they are also PVC, Phthalate and Polycarbonate free, can withstand temperatures up to 600°C and shocks from drops and knocks, giving you peace of mind and a bottle that will last and last.
While you can relax knowing the bottle is tough and chemical free, it is the vibrant colourful sleeve that brings it to life and makes feeding more fun and enjoyable! The sleeve is not only a great colour; it is designed so you can see the level of the milk in the bottle while providing an anti-slip grip for you and your baby. The sleeve can withstand temperatures of up to 260°C making it dishwasher proof too. The 100% food grade colour change silicone sleeve is removable for easy washing and will change to white when the liquid inside the bottle is 42 degrees or over. 42 degrees is the recommended highest temperature for baby milk and other liquids. The 100% BPA Free silicone is also durable and long lasting, remaining vibrant for the duration of feeding; the only limit to how much you use this bottle is how many babies you’re planning!
- Latest Cherub Baby innovation
- 100% food grade silicon colour change sleeve for easy cleaning
- Sleeve also protects against shock and damage
- Fun and colourful!
- BPA, PVC, Phthalate and Polycarbonate free
- 150ml wide neck bottles are perfect for 0-6 month feeders who prefer a wide neck bottle to grab hold of. The small size of these baby bottles are also ideal for storing expressed breastmilk.
- Fits most other standard wide neck teats
2 x 150mL Cherub Baby Wide Neck Glass Bottles with silicon colour change sleeves (changes to white)
2 x Travel seals
2 x screw caps and lids
2 x Slow flow, 0-3 months, nitrosamine-free silicone teats
Remove the silicone sleeve when dish washing, sterilising or microwaving.